Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wanted: Tommy Ivo Showboat GMP plumbing schematic

Farmboy

I am looking for someone that has the GMP Tommy Ivo Showboat.  Specifically to get a drawing or schematic of what appears to be the cv plumbing.  It's the line that simply connects to the rear (front?) of the intake manifolds.  What does GMP do to replicate it?  If anyone here as the GMP 1/18 diecast, would you be able to get even a simple box drawing to me of where the lines come from and end,  do they tee with the other engines?  What path do they take?  I have the 1/25 Revell kit and plan to super detail as far as my skills allow me to.  I more or less have the fuel lines figured out (any info would be appreciated in case I don't lol).  Appreciate any help I can get on this.

Right front engine has a fuel pump that feeds both engines on the right side. Left rear engine feeds both left side engines.

Ingenious setup to keep engines balanced on fuel.  In essence each pair of V8s became a V16 from the fuel pump's point of view.

Saw that car run at Island Dragway NJ back in 1961 or 1962.