Model Cars Magazine Forum

Will trade Missing Link Maverick or Torino Conv for Missing Link 70 Mustang.

VRM

I am looking for a Missing Link 70 Mustang Mach 1, unbuilt.

MissingLink2.jpg.9f1de6306e85dc4c5cedea07c450f2f2.jpgMissingLink1.jpg.aa3027faa1b6b523f62f2602187e4dd5.jpg

I have a Missing Link 71 Maverick Grabber resin kit, OR, a Missing Link 70 Torino GT Convertible transkit (with a sealed Revell '70 Torino GT original  issue).  You get your choice of Maverick or Torino for one Mustang.
I would love to get 2 of the Mustangs, so I am willing to part with both of these.  I can post pics later if needed, but they are mint, in the original box.

Thanks!

Steve D.

• 6 months later...

Still looking for a '70 Mustang or two.  I have other kits I might be willing to trade, let me know if interested and we can discuss...

Thanks,

Steve D.

• 4 weeks later...

Steve,

I have this Mach I kit and I am willing to part with it. Not really interested in the trade you propose.  I am local. (Fall River, Ma.) and have met you before at area shows.  I am a member of the Baycolony Historical Modelers.  Email me and maybe we can work something out.  narc005@yahoo.com

Gil Costa