Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gravity Color Paints

i have never used  Gravity  Color Paints USA  .  They have a great selection  and the neon yellow i need.  Did  a search and found many not so good  reveiws  about customer service  and wait times.   How bad are wait times and has there service improved?

thanks ,

Bill

VOLT-Racing-Ford-Mustang-CTSC-2018-Road-America.jpg

On 5/21/2020 at 11:01 PM, Tonioseven said:

Try Gravity-Colors in Spain; excellent customer service and communication. 

+1 for Gravity Spain!

Do a little googling before you send any money to Gravity USA. My experience with them was similar to what several others have run into, so I shop elsewhere.

Ben

The paint is good, their website is slick, but customer service is very bad. I ordered several items and after 4 months of writing with no answers, I  finally had to threaten them with a PayPal refund. Amazingly, my order showed up in a few days. I understand from a few others,  this is the norm for them.  Buyer beware. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have never had an issue with service from Gravity USA. However, I like to stock up on paint, I have Scale Finishes and Zero paints that are 5-10 years old and are still perfect to use. I was looking through my stash of Gravity Colors and nearly all the bottle are dried up, even those that are in the original shrink wrap.

22 hours ago, Mike Chernecki said:

I have never had an issue with service from Gravity USA. However, I like to stock up on paint, I have Scale Finishes and Zero paints that are 5-10 years old and are still perfect to use. I was looking through my stash of Gravity Colors and nearly all the bottle are dried up, even those that are in the original shrink wrap.

Oh shoot, I gotta check my Repsol Honda paint ...the one and only time I ordered from Gravity USA and had to do the PAYPAL refund to get the shipment sent.

Never again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Edited by Twokidsnosleep