Model Cars Magazine Forum

Welp,my doctor died??

NYLIBUD

So I called up for a follow up appt.for my blood work.Im on high blood pressure meds.Thats when they said he passed away.Huh?The poor guy was only in his early 60s..Of course they won’t confirm or deny that he died of the virus,but it had to be that.I guess he simply saw the wrong patient,at the wrong time..So now I gotta find a new doctor,and it is not as easy as I thought it would be.He just moved offices too.Well RIP doc.?☹️

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 9:59 PM, NYLIBUD said:

Yup but he sucked as a doctor.Seeing him was like see the Marashi.Whatever☠️??

I don’t know what I wrote here,but I feel bad for his whole family.It was confirmed,He did die of the virus.It was confirmed To me by a nurse.Not sure if they’re allowed to give out that information.That’s why HIPPA was introduced to begin with.Again he was only in his 60s.He just moved offices.His son also passed away from a drug overdose.RIP...Good doctor

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

I don’t know what I wrote here,but I feel bad for his whole family.It was confirmed,He did die of the virus.It was confirmed To me by a nurse.Not sure if they’re allowed to give out that information.That’s why HIPPA was introduced to begin with.Again he was only in his 60s.He just moved offices.His son also passed away from a drug overdose.RIP...Good doctor

The more Dad and I see about this virus, we’re thinking that Mom have have died from it early on, then I find out today a co-worker that had bronchitis anbout the same time I did actually had Covid too and was hospitalized and he’s younger than most if not all of us on here?

Very sad.

though did have to look this up do to unfamiliarity.

Welp is a word to use, as one Urban Dictionary definition puts it, “When one feels there is no more to say.” While Dumb and Dumber could have brought the usage to a wider audience, academic studies acknowledged the word as early as 1946.

?

• 2 weeks later...

Now I find out that another doctor or physicians assistant came down with the virus.His currently in treatment,whatever that means.And I just started going to this office after my other doctor suddenly retired.Well no more going there.It appears that the place is crawling with the virus.Even after they put in serious precautions, like having only one patient allowed in the office at a time.U must wear a mask,and gloves,and only for only 30 mins the most.Bye bye,now I gotta find a new doctor.