Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
Kararic

AMT 55 Chevy Bel Air

Recommended Posts

Very nice. I did the exact kit recently in Desert Rose and White. Did the trim with Bare Metal Foil with zero issues. The trick in working with BMF is work slow and small sections.  I use Q-tips to rub in the foil and those extremely sharp Z series Xacto blades.

See my 55 BelAir in my Recent builds thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turned out extremely nice all around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys for your comments and suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice indeed. White over red is my favorite color combo for a '55.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asmir, this is a beautiful model, inspirational build and finish.

I'm in a COVID19 lock-down rut at the moment, lacking 'drive' so to speak, so thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great build!  Love the choice of chrome reverse too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice and SHINY 🙂🙂🙂 with a perfect stance.  I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding work. Hopefully we'll see you at our club meeting one day. Look for the Treasure Valley Car Modelers on Facebook. Our meeting are first Thursday of the month at the Hobby Town USA at 6pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

Very nice indeed. White over red is my favorite color combo for a '55.

Thank you Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wm David Green said:

Asmir, this is a beautiful model, inspirational build and finish.

I'm in a COVID19 lock-down rut at the moment, lacking 'drive' so to speak, so thank you.

Thank you Sir. I appreciate it very much. Hope you can get out of the "rut" and get some styrine built. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hedotwo said:

Great build!  Love the choice of chrome reverse too.  

Thank you Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jantrix said:

Outstanding work. Hopefully we'll see you at our club meeting one day. Look for the Treasure Valley Car Modelers on Facebook. Our meeting are first Thursday of the month at the Hobby Town USA at 6pm.

Thank you Sir. I will definitely attempt to make one of the meetings. I look forward to meeting you guys.

3 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Nice and SHINY 🙂🙂🙂 with a perfect stance.  I like it.

Thank you Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice looking '55 Bel Air, Asmir.  I recently built this kit, and I had a heck of a time with the fit, if I remember correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jim B said:

Very nice looking '55 Bel Air, Asmir.  I recently built this kit, and I had a heck of a time with the fit, if I remember correctly.

Jim,

Thank you. I did struggle a little bit but it went together after some manipulation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful 55, very well done!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys I really appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...