Model Cars Magazine Forum

Space X

Mike 1017

How ironic is that we landed on the moon with racial/war strife on earth and again we have a successful space mission among turmoil in our country. I pray for the recovery of our space explorers and our country.

greg

8 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

I remember laying on the floor watching Neal Armstrong step on the moon on a 15in TV. No one else was up.

Man, did everyone in your house go to sleep early? I was nine years old and watching that on the bar television in the front of the reception hall we were at that Sunday. :D

4 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Man, did everyone in your house go to sleep early? I was nine years old and watching that on the bar television in the front of the reception hall we were at that Sunday. :D

I still have the Weekly Reader with the Apollo 11 astronauts on the cover. I was 10 and understood the significance so I tucked it away. 

9 hours ago, GLMFAA1 said:

How ironic is that we landed on the moon with racial/war strife on earth and again we have a successful space mission among turmoil in our country. I pray for the recovery of our space explorers and our country.

greg

And a all that while a microscopic virus is wrecking havoc on Earth with no cure in sight!  It sure is an interesting world we live in.

Edited by peteski

On 5/31/2020 at 6:00 PM, SfanGoch said:

Can not remember why I was the only one watching