Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Space X


Mike 1017
 Share

Recommended Posts

WOW. Docking with ISS success  !!!!!

I remember laying on the floor watching Neal Armstrong step on the moon on a 15in TV. No one else was up.

A baby born at this minute maybe working on Mars.

Thank you 

Elon Musk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How ironic is that we landed on the moon with racial/war strife on earth and again we have a successful space mission among turmoil in our country. I pray for the recovery of our space explorers and our country.

greg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mike 1017 said:

I remember laying on the floor watching Neal Armstrong step on the moon on a 15in TV. No one else was up.

Man, did everyone in your house go to sleep early? I was nine years old and watching that on the bar television in the front of the reception hall we were at that Sunday. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Man, did everyone in your house go to sleep early? I was nine years old and watching that on the bar television in the front of the reception hall we were at that Sunday. :D

I still have the Weekly Reader with the Apollo 11 astronauts on the cover. I was 10 and understood the significance so I tucked it away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GLMFAA1 said:

How ironic is that we landed on the moon with racial/war strife on earth and again we have a successful space mission among turmoil in our country. I pray for the recovery of our space explorers and our country.

greg

And a all that while a microscopic virus is wrecking havoc on Earth with no cure in sight!  It sure is an interesting world we live in.

Edited by peteski
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2020 at 6:00 PM, SfanGoch said:

Man, did everyone in your house go to sleep early? I was nine years old and watching that on the bar television in the front of the reception hall we were at that Sunday. :D

Can not remember why I was the only one watching

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...