Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
65slotcar

1/25 scale 427 cobra sunburst wheels

building  a 427 cobra  that raced with  sunburst  wheels.    Mike at 3dscaleparts   has finished  making  the wheels  and they look awesome!

mail 2.jpg

I don't have an answer for you regarding the wheels, but I'd love to know where the tires are from.  

4 minutes ago, Monty said:

I don't have an answer for you regarding the wheels, but I'd love to know where the tires are from.  

i asked Mike   at 3dscaleparts.com   to make  sunburst  cobra wheels in 1/24 scale  for a cobra project i'm  building.   i believe  he went of MPC   1/16  scale  427  cobra to make wheels 3d printed.  if your looking for just tires, give him an e-mail and see what  he might come up with.

2 hours ago, 65slotcar said:

i asked Mike   at 3dscaleparts.com   to make  sunburst  cobra wheels in 1/24 scale  for a cobra project i'm  building.   i believe  he went of MPC   1/16  scale  427  cobra to make wheels 3d printed.  if your looking for just tires, give him an e-mail and see what  he might come up with.

I would definelty buy a few sets of these wheels.

received   my sunburst   halibrand  cobra wheels  and Mike at  3dscaleparts.com   did a great job.  can be purchased without tires

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

Posted (edited)

Those wheels look great but can that spinner be printed?  I tried to remove a spinner from one of the sprues I have and one of the wings broke off.  These of course are quite delicate.  I recently ordered a peopoly phenom resin printer.  I think it is the noir  model.  It is the largest resin printer they offer with a 15 inch buld plate.  Marty wants to learn how to use it.  I have Brad also with a graphic arts background.  I'm trying to purchase a ALPS  printer too.  I bought the 3D printer from Matterhackers.

Edited by Greg Wann

3DScaleparts is AMAZING ! I love dealing with mike . He’s doing a one off set of wheels for my 1:1 replica currently , also did the wheels and other parts on my Cadillac build .