Model Cars Magazine Forum

I wouldn't clear those.  They are very real like they are.  Just my opinion.   But they look GREAT!

thanks guys,      yah  the  dull paint looks more realistic, but  i think the clear protects  the decals over time.

Bill that paint looks great, ....how did you pull off that red pinstripe on the #12 and #2 cars ?

Cheers 

12 hours ago, Belugawrx said:

Bill that paint looks great, ....how did you pull off that red pinstripe on the #12 and #2 cars ?

Cheers 

thanks guys   for the  positive feedback  and comments.    for  the  #12 roadster  i used  a decal  from  v-r-m   decal sheet #008   a straight  decal on a somewhat flat surface ,  a challenge but not too bad.   for the #2  coupe i tried to use decals  from  the same v-r-m decal sheet  and had no luck  getting decal  to lay down correct so  i painted stripe on.

IMG_0170.JPG

5 minutes ago, 65slotcar said:

for the #2  coupe i tried to use decals  from  the same v-r-m decal sheet  and had no luck  getting decal  to lay down correct so  i painted stripe on.

Nice !!👍👍

working  on some details.   full grill  for 2 cars,  one gets a spoiler  and one gets  a fan shroud ?/ light mount

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

Bill, those are looking stunning! Beautiful colors!

thanks Josh ,   the Corvette  team is almost done.   Finishing  up side pipes  and hope to be done this weekend.

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG