Model Cars Magazine Forum

22 hours ago, BrianC said:

Great build Scott,

Are the fairing graphics paint or an aftermarket decal set? That color scheme sure changes the bikes look!

Hi Brian, thanks for the kind words. Yes, this yellow totally changes the bike. I am usually not a big yellow fan, but this one really popped

All fairings have  magnetic inserts so can easily come on and off and the livery markings are a combination of kit decals, grey stripe is pin striping tape and the yellow wheel stripe is also pin striping.
I had to steal the larger Ducati decal from my Tricolore kit, but that one is going to be in the cool Martini colours and  decal set

Edited by Twokidsnosleep

Thanks for the info Scott, it is a great looking model and hopefully I might get to see it at one of the Vancouver area shows - when we are able to have them again!

I am in Kelowna and there are a number of us who travel down tho the coast for the spring and fall shows. Obviously not this year though!

Edited by BrianC
spelling!

22 hours ago, BrianC said:

Thanks for the info Scott, it is a great looking model and hopefully I might get to see it at one of the Vancouver area shows - when we are able to have them again!

I am in Kelowna and there are a number of us who travel down tho the coast for the spring and fall shows. Obviously not this year though!

Oh that is cool.

Keep me in the loop and maybe we can have a meet up. I am a Kamloops boy originally 

• 2 weeks later...