Model Cars Magazine Forum

72 Chevy Blazer K5 Kush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Gerald, beautiful Blazer. I like em low. Two questions: what colour did you use on interior, it looks perfect, and was your canopy warped? If so, what technique did you use to straighten, hot water? I've had three of these kits and all had warped canopies... Beautiful build, I really like it.

Cheers, Steve

On 8/18/2020 at 10:49 PM, Steve H said:

Hi Gerald, beautiful Blazer. I like em low. Two questions: what colour did you use on interior, it looks perfect, and was your canopy warped? If so, what technique did you use to straighten, hot water? I've had three of these kits and all had warped canopies... Beautiful build, I really like it.

Cheers, Steve

Steve My Canopy was warped. I tried Hot water but I really never was satisfied with the fit.  The interior is Vallejo Flat Earth, with Createx Matte Clear over it.

7 hours ago, Gerald Haney said:

Steve My Canopy was warped. I tried Hot water but I really never was satisfied with the fit.  The interior is Vallejo Flat Earth, with Createx Matte Clear over it.

Thanks Gerald, appreciate the info