Model Cars Magazine Forum

Uncertain D It’s a Flat body uncertain T !

gseeds

This is a Flat body uncertain T that a buddy gave me years ago, when put together it looks a lot an Uncertain T body , I call mine an Uncertain D for Drag ! Along with the body this model was built from using parts from the parts box , Candy gold over flake and some candy tangerine fades at the bottom sides of the body , candy red Flames, and a  custom made show interior , thanks for looking!

C6A8CEAE-2793-4D68-A4C2-5B5CE0E4B345.jpeg

CBED6C5D-2DDB-42CD-9BD4-739BF6F910BC.jpeg

56FE52EE-8B41-484C-A498-CCBDD020D021.jpeg

BACF183F-DFD9-4970-90E9-E48A38550C26.jpeg

9C61EF91-0D1D-43D1-A4FF-665FB42D3C83.jpeg

E35F887D-F180-4956-B026-DAF8B152D77F.jpeg

3021A0B0-1339-480C-92E8-C93F594D3B35.jpeg

2 hours ago, 1930fordpickup said:

Looks nice.  I like this, (and the Original) strange for me because I don't care for the show cars normally. 

2 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

I think that I read somewhere that there is a guy in Australia making resin kits of the Uncertain T. Probably will be a lot less expensive than original Monogram kits from the 60's. I don't think that this kit was ever reissued by Monogram.

Thanks Bugatti Fan ! Yeah I’ve had on of those Australian resin kit in my hands , man it is near prefect, not sure if there being made anymore but if you get a chance to pick one up I would!

On 7/8/2020 at 2:04 PM, Bugatti Fan said:

Gary, I built the Monogram one many years ago. Not really thought about trying to obtain the resin kit.               My problem right now is too many other projects that I either have in mind or on the go.

You and me both!!

On 7/12/2020 at 5:26 AM, doorsovdoon said:

I've always shied away from the drag/custom cars, but I've been wanting to build one for a while now. Looks good, man, really nice!

Thanks doorsovdoon! I’m enjoying looking at your builds also!

I like this very much! Great idea to build your own. It has a great look to it.

I got one of the Uncertain It's as a built up a couple years ago for DIRT cheap. ($5 for a box full of old built ups) It was only missing the back wall. I didn't see me redoing it any time soon and so I sold it for a hefty profit.

Later-

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2020 at 11:42 AM, Modlbldr said:

I like this very much! Great idea to build your own. It has a great look to it.

I got one of the Uncertain It's as a built up a couple years ago for DIRT cheap. ($5 for a box full of old built ups) It was only missing the back wall. I didn't see me redoing it any time soon and so I sold it for a hefty profit.

Later-

Thanks!