Model Cars Magazine Forum

I finished this one up yesterday. It's a simpler kit with a smaller parts count, despite the fact that you can pretty much build it one of three ways. Nonetheless, it's a pretty decent kit and goes together pretty well. I did this one in Model Master Honduras Maroon and Tamiya TS-38 Gunmetal straight from the can. Everything was cleared with Testors Wet Look Clear. The interior and chassis are Rustoleum 2X Satin Canyon Black with Rustoleum Matte Clear. The cargo area is Honduras Maroon as well, with black, khaki and matte metallic bronze craft paints dry-brushed to try to get the wood pattern and cleared with pledge floor gloss. The flathead was painted a mixture of two different green craft paints to try to get close to, I'm guessing based on my Google research, the factory color. Again, a simpler kit, but a very enjoyable quicker build. Thanks for looking!

DSCN4471.JPG

DSCN4474.JPG

DSCN4480.JPG

DSCN4483.JPG

DSCN4456.JPG

DSCN4470.JPG

DSCN4458.JPG

DSCN4469.JPG

DSCN4486.JPG

Great looking color combination and the finish is perfect. The White Walls make it look like a companies show piece. 

On 6/25/2020 at 10:50 AM, espo said:

Great looking color combination and the finish is perfect. The White Walls make it look like a companies show piece. 

On 6/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, Sam I Am said:

Nice!

I really like your color combo.

On 6/26/2020 at 4:45 AM, Deuces ll said:

Nice!.... ??

On 6/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, PappyD340 said:

Looks great!

Thanks guys!

Great looking truck. The name sake on your truck used to have a law office on the model train club layout I used to belong to. Got a lot of compliments, lol. Really like the color combination. Good job.

Jeff 

14 hours ago, slusher said:

Great looking Ford!  Awesome color choice and very clean!

Thanks Carl!

9 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Very nice.

Thanks Jim!

7 hours ago, Goose1957 said:

Great looking truck. The name sake on your truck used to have a law office on the model train club layout I used to belong to. Got a lot of compliments, lol. Really like the color combination. Good job.

Jeff 

Thank you Jeff!