Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tiago Malafaya

1/20 Aoshima/Beemax Brabham BT-52b

Tiago,  I really look forward to your progress on this one.  I was always a fan of Ferrari in F1 but 2 of my favorite marks besides them were Wolf & Brabham.  The BT-52 was one of the most purposeful looking F1 cars ever made IMO.  And who doesn't love the Fan car?   I am certain you'll do it justice.   Cheers, Tim

On 6/27/2020 at 11:52 AM, Codi said:

Tiago,  I really look forward to your progress on this one.  I was always a fan of Ferrari in F1 but 2 of my favorite marks besides them were Wolf & Brabham.  The BT-52 was one of the most purposeful looking F1 cars ever made IMO.  And who doesn't love the Fan car?   I am certain you'll do it justice.   Cheers, Tim

Will try... and FYI I also have a 1/12 Wolf WR1 :)

Thanks for sharing........not my favorite Barbham I may still pick it up. I want a plastic BT-44 in 1/20......

On 7/17/2020 at 8:30 PM, Tiago Malafaya said:

I only know the Tamiya one, but it's 1/12

I have the 1/12 Tamiya....wonder why they skipped a 1/20??? I do have a resin white metal BT-44 but a few plastic kits be nice!

Thank you for taking the time to record and post the videos Tiago.  Progressing very nicely.   cheers, tim

On 7/26/2020 at 11:45 AM, Codi said:

Thank you for taking the time to record and post the videos Tiago.  Progressing very nicely.   cheers, tim

My pleasure, glad you like it