Model Cars Magazine Forum
gjorenby

Rays Kits question

Has anyone recently worked with Rays Kits for decals?  I have been trying to connect with him for some decals I want to order but not hearing back.  Website has recent post from May 30th so seems like its still active....have tried the web submission on his page and a direct email to the account he listed....nothing....

Anyone have other options?  Looking for a more complete set of decals for an 84 Mustang and some additional Camaro Berlinetta items.

Thanks,

He logs on this forum as echorayniner and he makes lots of great decal sets for rep stock cars.

Should be able to PM him from here. 

Tried to message him, got a popup saying he cant accept messages....  😕

Check out mofofow on Fotki (Keith Marks) if you cannot get in touch with Ray. He sells decals for many of the same cars and is in Canada.  I have been satisfied with Keith’s decals.  I have gotten kits and decals from UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Australia in the last few months.  Japan is not shipping out any parcels.  Not sure about the Netherlands.

Edited by vamach1

Agreed, I have had no luck with PMs lately. We used to talk a lot before but he hasn't answered back in a while. 

Thanks vamach1 -- I do already have the Keith Marks photos for this same build.  Ray had some additional details that I was interested in.

8 hours ago, gjorenby said:

Thanks vamach1 -- I do already have the Keith Marks photos for this same build.  Ray had some additional details that I was interested in.

No problem.  I has my eye on several of Rays decals too and then COVID hit and really messed up everything.

Hello, has anyone dealt with ray recently? 

hope you are all well! 

On 1/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, marv13 said:

Hello, has anyone dealt with ray recently? 

hope you are all well! 

I have seen a few of his decals listed on Ebay but otherwise no.  During the summer the only mailing option was about $30 to the USA through his website so it did not make sense to pay that much for some decal sheets.

Edited by vamach1

i would need some baldwin motion decals with all the logos he has on his card