Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from South Wales

Hello, I've recently got back into model making after about twenty years and forgot how much I enjoy this hobby. I've built about ten 1/25 scale models in last month! I've been wanting to join a forum but there's so many out there I din't know which one because I don't want accidentally sign up to a forum that does seriously perfect kits only and I come along and walk in with my toys, Lol!  I'm guessing there are some really good model builders here which will make mine look like a three year old did them, but I wanted to show them off as I'm pretty proud of them:) I'll post some pics but not sure how this forum works yet, I don't want to go posting in the wrong section. Speak to you soon.

Gareth

Hey Gareth!  Welcome aboard and looking good with the cars!  I really like the cab.  the spectrum of talent around here is pretty wide.  There are perfect looking cars, all the way down to cars with huge fingerprints on them (mine, I mean).  Look forward to seeing more of your work!

5 hours ago, Husky1943 said:

Hey Gareth!  Welcome aboard and looking good with the cars!  I really like the cab.  the spectrum of talent around here is pretty wide.  There are perfect looking cars, all the way down to cars with huge fingerprints on them (mine, I mean).  Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks, man. I still lay the odd fingerprint on my builds, xD

I'm still getting lost amongst peoples past builds in the model cars section, it's something to see! Glad you like the cab, it's one of my favourites.