Model Cars Magazine Forum

A few re-releases from Tamiya

GeeBee

Oh, I'll definitely be picking up a Super Seven... not sure the wing and JPS livery is enough to persuade me that I need another Europa, though.

Thanks for the heads up, Geoff. You seem to be planning out my spending for me for the rest of the year!

Now, who'll be first to market with a resin Patrick McGoohan driver figure?

best,

M.

Edited by Matt Bacon

I built a 7 in 1985, still exists but not quite complete any more. I'd like to give it a go again.

Never picked up the Europa but it's certainly one that appeals to me. Strange but satisfying for me to see the local 'NG' Norfolk registration on the black one.

Edited by Spottedlaurel

2 hours ago, Spottedlaurel said:

It would be great to see Tamiya add a few more newly-tooled old/classic cars to their range, as Hasegawa are doing, and not just reissues (welcome as they are).

That would be fantastic. While their 300SL remains one of the most fantastic vintage sports car kits ever tooled, it would be a joyful moment if Tamiya were to bring their considerable tooling capacity to might to bring us a kit of one of the as-yet represented classic sports cars like the Austin Healey 3000, Maserati Mistral, or Porsche 550 Spyder.