Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell HOT ROD CHEVY STREET PICKUP

CUDA5761

Sealed Kit...…. will not build this one. I'm low on cash and was hoping someone would trade for some parts that I'm trying to get from Joseph Osborn @ Fireball Modelworks.  Joseph said the two parts I want are FMR-095-24 6-pack &  FRM 061 wheels, wheel backs, tires, lug nuts and cap for my Super Bee. He said the total with shipping would be $31.00. If anybody has these parts and is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Brian Arsenault

IMG_20200226_225028.jpg

17 hours ago, CUDA5761 said:

Heavens to Murgatroyd. I just looked on completed items on eBay...…$172.49. I had no idea.

Let me think on this one

Brian A.

That’s a very extreme example by far . I’ve seen that between 25-50 bucks normally .... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I was looking to trade this Hot Rod Chevy Street Pickup for some parts from Joseph Osborn @ Fireball Modelworks with D Gribble.... at the time we were taking care of my mom as she was going through cancer. My taste have changed and if D Gribble would like to trade for a sealed Grand National like this one, please let me know.

Thanks

Grand National.jpg