Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Fleetwood Brougham, by Cadillac.

Jeffcad

Hi guys.

Today I share my last conversion. I have build it from an old JoHan's 1968 Coupe Deville kit. The kit was damaged so I decided to turn it into the 4 doors Brougham Cadillac was offering that year. The roof is completely new, higher and stretched towards the trunk, with new windows mouldings, new B and C pillars, new vent windows. The shoulder line on the body is also modified,  more horizontal than the coupe. The interior is converted with plain front seats and wood-ish door panels, carpetting etc... New lower body mouldings to match the real car and set it apart from the Sedan Deville. Color is as close as "Spectre blue" with hand polished clear coats, and black matte vinyl top. Hope you'll like it.

IM8A6315.JPG

IM8A6297.JPG

IM8A6300.JPG

IM8A6311.JPG

IM8A6330.JPG

IM8A6324.JPG

IM8A6325.JPG

IM8A6338.JPG

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 7:36 PM, yellowsportwagon said:

Whoa this is a super clean job. Beautiful conversion man. You even made the correct bumper filler panels!! Way to go man!!

Hi Tim ! Thanks for your kind words !. :) I still have to learn how to print my own decals to bring some of my conversions the names, scripts or crests they should normally have. Hope to do that soon.

• 2 weeks later...