Model Cars Magazine Forum

So many dogs and little kids...???

NYLIBUD

I never knew that there were so many little kids and dogs in my neighborhood ,ever since the Covid 19 started.Mothers pushing their strollers,& and fathers walking their dogs.I guess cause there’s not much to do now that so many people are out of work.

Noticed so many people these last few months walking that I never saw taking the time to walk before and it's good to see. The funny thing I notice is how many yards that look bad. I understand a lot of people don't like yard work much but you'd think they might do it out of boredom now.

75EDFCD8-A184-4768-80CF-0384ED5B652F.thumb.jpeg.361fec69f8fe7a29e62563f282a19fae.jpeg

We walk a lot since the start of the pandemic and there are a lot of folks out walking. A lot of it, especially early on, was just to see people. Everyone says hello and we have proper distance conversations with neighbors we know.

We are probably in decent shape by now. We walk up the big hill like it’s normal. My daughter did the walk the other day and came back complaining that the hill was gonna kill her!

My daughters decided to take their vacations here at our house. They needed to get away and this was a safer alternative to public places.  Here I am out walking this morning with the twins!

16 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

Ahhhha,very cute Tom.And yea peoples properties look like BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH around me too.Im out of work right now, so out of Boredom ,my property is just the opposite.Thats really all I do,now,trim,weed,mow,etc

I’ve been doing property maintenance myself.. painted the deck and just have trim left to do on my little bridge..