Model Cars Magazine Forum

1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

doorsovdoon

Interior tub and dash details are done, I may do the carpet in a darker colour but doesn't look too bad as it is. I've also finished painting the car, hopefully I'll have it up in the completed cars section later:)

20200716_204023.JPG

Edited by doorsovdoon

1 hour ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Great progress! Slow down and give the rest of us a chance ?

Lol, I need to stop to be honest. I have no room whatsoever for any of the models I've done so far. They go back in the box, now I'm even running out of space to stack the boxes!

2 hours ago, doorsovdoon said:

Interior tub and dash details are done, I may do the carpet in a darker colour but doesn't look too bad as it is. I've also finished painting the car, hopefully I'll have it up in the completed cars section later:)

20200716_204023.JPG

This interior looks great as is. The picture Dr.Larry posted is the color option I mentioned before. I would just stay with the Rally Wheels as they were very popular, and you have them.   

Thanks, Dave. I thought the same after some thought, so I left the carpet alone as is. Yeah, I love the Rally wheels. I was happy they came with the kit and not a low rider only set. The painted side option came close to happening, but I've decided to leave it.

Edited by doorsovdoon