Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rules and Etiquette for Products Available

Hello to who it may concern:

I am new to the forum and have done my search on this topic but have found no definitive info or concrete rules on selling other then "No Selling on Forum".

My scenario: I create items and accessories for the model building community to better there creations and have options . I have an ebay with 100 percent feedback and am dedicated to

making great products and QC for items i sell. I have started a thread building one of my test bed models for my items that are for sale on a selling site (ebay)

i have had some interest in these parts i am producing but want to make sure before i have a live link to my store that this in the rules of the forum. I will not go ahead until this is ok'd by a

Mod or someone that runs the show. I have respect for what happens here on this fourum and only want to improve with what i can contribute.    

Thank you in advance,

Miniare Deluxe (Tim)