Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustang funny car

5 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Very sharp and interesting! I don't think I have ever seen a SOHC painted red before--either real or model. 

What's the wheelbase on those Polar Lights chassis? 

Actually, the block is painted in Competition orange to carry through the overall color scheme . As for wheelbase , I have no idea what the Looghe built chassis specs were . 

1 hour ago, LoneWolf15 said:

Actually, the block is painted in Competition orange to carry through the overall color scheme . As for wheelbase , I have no idea what the Looghe built chassis specs were . 

Well I've never seen a SOHC in Competition Orange either! B)

The Logghe chassis was built to whatever length you specified. I'm asking what this one is. Would it be possible to measure it axle-to-axle in millimeters? That would pretty much give me the number I need. Thanks! B)

On 7/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Snake45 said:

Well I've never seen a SOHC in Competition Orange either! B)

The Logghe chassis was built to whatever length you specified. I'm asking what this one is. Would it be possible to measure it axle-to-axle in millimeters? That would pretty much give me the number I need. Thanks! B)

That looks just like the 1:25 Polar Lights Gas Ronda Mustang that I'm currently building (except with all the extra details and Donn's expert construction!). I measured the wheelbase at 4.84" or 121" full scale.

IMG_3164.thumb.jpg.bb71760d18ec2f1159707878e362c4f6.jpgIMG_3165.thumb.jpg.135c0eca2f95bb2c2e7b03ef12243ae6.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Safire6 said:

That looks just like the 1:25 Polar Lights Gas Ronda Mustang that I'm currently building (except with all the extra details and Donn's expert construction!). I measured the wheelbase at 4.84" or 121" full scale.

IMG_3164.thumb.jpg.bb71760d18ec2f1159707878e362c4f6.jpg

THANK YOU very much! That is exactly what I need to know. I really appreciate it! B)

• 2 months later...