Model Cars Magazine Forum

Star Model Co......resin.....anyone??

I've dealt with Steve Kohler, (Star Models), in person & can vouch for his honesty & integrity. So can Bob Black, (awb crazy), & many others on here. Steve is a vendor, not a caster, so he has no control over the quality of what he receives to sell, but he is very upfront & honest about anything he sells. You won't go wrong dealing with him.

:)

Thanks Mark. I figured so.

Mike

:lol: By all means,YES. Steve is an upright guy when it comes to his buisness. He's easy to deal with, he'll tell you if it's a harder to work with kit. But, like marc says, he's a VENDOR, not a caster! If theres something wrong with a kit, he'll tell ya, but it's NOT his fault if it ain't right. :P

Has anyone ever dealt with Star Model? I'm interested in purchasing '67 Ford Galaxie 2dr hdtp and '70 Dodge Dart Swinger resin kits, and Star Models has both in stock. I've never heard or dealt with them. Anyone??........

http://www.resinrealm.net/GALLERIES/RRGallery/index.html

Mike

Steve is an Upfront guy. Have been doping business with Him for 9 years when I bought my first resin from Him.

You can email him and ask if he has the tiem in stock and he will get back to You .

I have known Steve for Close to 20 years... You will not deal with a nicer guy than Steve Kohler (Star Models)... Steve came to one of my Very First Model Swap/ Contest that I produced and has been a STRONG promoter of models ever since...

You can't go wrong with him... But as everyone else has stated... he is just a venue to purchase product and does not actually produce the resins, so anything like an R&R vacumecraft item you are actually dealing with theri quality...

Dan Johnston