Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Chevelle pro street

Steve H

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Great job.This car is in the latest SAE Contest cars issue.And I’m wondering if the latest Contest cars issue will be the last,since SAE is going to be stopped publishing.Which really sucks.Another great magazine bites the dust.??☹️

Hi Ron, Ya , I have been wondering if they will do a contest cars issue again. Unfortunately, I suspect not. It will be missed always great ideas in those...
Thanks for noticing my car!

Cheers, Steve

5 hours ago, Venom said:

Man oh man...that is so beautiful! Amazing detail, and the color is perfect!

Hi Josh, thanks so much for compliments, much appreciated sir.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 2:08 AM, Beamerman said:

Great Job! I love these Pro Street things...so cool...

I love them too. It’s a trend that will never get old for me. Nice to hear from someone across the globe. Thanks for looking!

Cheers, Steve

12 hours ago, Steve H said:

I love them too. It’s a trend that will never get old for me. Nice to hear from someone across the globe. Thanks for looking!

Cheers, Steve

I specially like the idea to change the rear with the Stock part. The Corvette-End is one point i don´t like on my Chevelle.

1400479473_Pro_Ready(2).JPG.15e0fbbb1e08531b39eee456b252909c.JPG

1630826844_Pro_Ready(1).JPG.13f50806f6d62d2202aab3f55cad20f5.JPG

122684032_Pro_Ready(3).JPG.1491bb78747c5738dbc454fca9de6350.JPG

You are so right. This trend gets never out of time. My next Pro Street will be the AMT 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee. It was my second AMT Kit as a young Boy an i decided to build it as i did 30 years ago....

Cheers from the other side of the globe!

That’s a beautiful build Beamerman. The rear taillight panel had to be stock for me, that was the first thing I did when I started. I don’t think the custom one  looks bad, just not the look I wanted. Thanks for sharing yours!

Cheers, Steve

8 hours ago, MeatMan said:

Nice work, excellent detail!

Thank you Dennis, much appreciated sir.

6 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

The 1:1 would look great cruising down Wharf Street!

Nice work by the way.

steve

Hi Earl !! Obviously you have been to beautiful Victoria, it would indeed look fantastic cruising along Wharf st. What brought you to Victoria? Have you been here for Duece Days?  Oh... and thanks for the compliment. Hope you enjoyed your stay in our city. 
This photo is from my 67 Beaumont on the Friday before the Duece days show, thought you might appreciate the bus in the photo.

0065551D-EF25-4FAA-AFBA-0A8A18DF4059.thumb.jpeg.62a7268b32f8d954ba647a416e07e37e.jpeg

And yes, that is the exact colour of my model too.

Cheers, Steve

Steve,

I am pleased to say I have been to Victoria twice. Once for a couple of days as part of a Coast to Coast rail trip and then a couple of years later for a two week stay at the Royal Scot Hotel.

Loved your City and what we saw of the rest of the Island. One of my favourite places in the world. Sadly, no Deuce Days though; that I would enjoyed greatly!

steve

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Misha said:

Oh, still haven’t located the hood😉!

Cheers Misha

Cheeky!! 😂 Thanks for having another look Misha.

2 hours ago, Zippi said:

Great looking Chevelle Pro Street and a pretty kewl looking diorama.  Looks like you got to the Cruise-in a little early and parked at the back of the lot.  

Hi Bob. Thanks for checking in. I am quite pleased with the diorama.

9 hours ago, NOBLNG said:

Geeez…that bugs me when Guys take up two parking spaces!😜 But if that was my rig, I’d probably change my tune and do it too?😎

I know, right…. Damn parking space hogs! 🤬 I must admit, I was guilty of double parking my 1:1 ‘67 Beaumont a few times, but always in a far quiet corner like this. 

3 hours ago, Plastheniker said:

Spectacular!

Thanks Jurgen! I appreciate that. It’s one of my favourite builds.

Cheers, Steve

20 hours ago, Mattilacken said:

Nice! Diorama looks very good! And we don’t mind seeing more pictures of this beautiful build! 

Thank you Anton! I am pleased with how the diorama turned out. Nice to have a place to “park” my builds for photos now.