Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Central Florida

Hi,73 years old and have worked on cars all my life. Retired from the  US postal Service Vehicle Maintenance Facility in Miami after 33 year. LOVE RETIREMENT ! Also worked for Harvey Crane at Crane Cams when they were located in Hallandale Fl in the 60's. Still love fast cars, present car is a 2005 Crossfire SRT6 (supercharged if you are not familiar with the SRT6) . Has been tuned, smaller supercharger pulley, custom made dual Cold air intake. Surprises a lot of people :) Did some drag racing in the 60's and started building models when I was about 10 years old. Started back building in spare time in January 2020 and loving it ! So far I only have 5 builds but have purchased a bunch of kits so I got "The Bug" bad !

PintoBetter2 (2).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Ralphie and shout out from the Panhandle!  Love the car, but to me it's looks like a Ford Pinto Station Wagon (but with a monster engine in it!)  I really like it though.  For only have five builds, that one looks pretty darn good.  My first five builds looks like I was BUI (Building under the influence)!