Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jim B

AMT/Ertl 1969 Plymouth GTX Hardtop Taillights Needed

I am looking for the taillight lenses for this kit.  I picked this kit up second hand, and the red taillight lenses were not in the kit, so I'm hoping someone here might have them.  Oh, and the horn.  That seems to have disapeared, too.

Thanks.

20200602_183732.jpg

Are the taillights from this one in any of the other versions?  I'm not sure I have this particular one, but I have several boxes of parts from this "family" of kits.   

The taillights should be the same in the convertible version or any of the stock or pro street GTX reissues.

I'll try to remember to look over the weekend.   I have a convertible kit that is almost finished.  But I can compare that to the parts in other boxes.   

There a set or two on Ebay right now but they are like six dollars plus shipping. 

Actually, I don't know if they are the same as the convertible or Pro-street versions.  Knowing AMT they are exactly the same.  Here is a not so good shot of the rear of the car.  I'm also missing the side mirrors & horn, if anyone has those, too.

20200708_124443.jpg

I've got 2 parts cars of these. I may have the taillights. The horn should be the same as the ones for the 68 Roadrunner kits. I probably have several horns from those kits. I'll check the parts cars when I can. 

Thank you, sir.  I appreciate the help.

What do the mirrors look like? I rarely install the side mirrors on my builds. I have recently given away a few sets but I might have what you are looking for.

These parts have been acquired.  Thank you to all who responded.