Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anybody ever buy from LKN Toys in NC?

I might can see if I can find them next time I get my car serviced at LKN Hyundai, but that will be a while.  About 10 miles away.  I looked the address up on Google Earth and it comes up a big brick warehouse looking building.   They may be a mail order only place?  Warehouse operation?  My guess is they may be a wholesaler with some online retail?  Just a guess.  

No need, Randy. But thanks for the offer.

I saw that on Google Earth too. Their Contact Us page has a captcha error on both my phone and my laptop (can’t submit the form). Not worth the effort/risk.I found the Testors paint I was going to buy, elsewhere, since then anyway. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Matt T.
Detail

1 minute ago, Matt T. said:

No need, Randy. But thanks for the offer.

I saw that on Google Earth too. Their Contact Us page has a captcha error on both my phone and my laptop (can’t submit the form). Not worth the effort/risk.I found the Testors paint I was going to buy, elsewhere, since then anyway. 

Thanks. 

Probably for the best.   When I used to own a Hobby Shop, there were several wholessalers I dealt with like that.   THat's why I wondered... and there used to be a big distributor down there that feels awfully familiar.