Model Cars Magazine Forum

R&R Resins

Anyone know if he still exist or how to order from him or anything?
Got the hankering to build a Oldsmobile Wagon but cant find how to order if hes still around?

1964 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Station Wagon

1454.jpg

Edited by bandit1
Missed something

• 2 weeks later...

RMR (Ron Andrews) indeed purchased all the molds & masters from the estate of Ray Parson (R&R ).  This also includes much of the product of Ron Cash Scale Autos as Ray had acquired all of that after Ron’s death some years ago.   The RMR web site is not up to date if you are interested in anything he has, contact him directly.  I purchased a couple kits from him in the Spring,  good product & service.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 5:29 PM, jas1957 said:

RMR (Ron Andrews) indeed purchased all the molds & masters from the estate of Ray Parson (R&R ).  This also includes much of the product of Ron Cash Scale Autos as Ray had acquired all of that after Ron’s death some years ago.   The RMR web site is not up to date if you are interested in anything he has, contact him directly.  I purchased a couple kits from him in the Spring,  good product & service.

Any suggestions on how to make contact? I've emailed and sent Facebook PMs, NO response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...