Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wanted - 1969 Dodge Superbee Six Pack Scoop decals!

mopargreg

Wanted - 1969 Dodge Superbee Six Pack Scoop decals
As above I need the 2 x Six Pack scoop decals from the Monogram 1969 Dodge Superbee kit. I don’t need anything else from the sheet or kit. Let me know if you have these you can part with & how much? Alternatively are these available on any aftermarket decal sheets?

They were not on the Keith Marks decals that I received. Also looked at Firebird decals, Rays kits decals & Pattos.

Thanks & hope someone can help. Cheers Greg

117845407_10158386519917416_6483337758171642868_n.jpg

117590484_10158386520237416_1747182910814675041_n.jpg

35 minutes ago, High octane said:

Greg, I just looked through my decal stash as I know I had a pair of SIX PACK  hood scoop decals, however I may have sent them out to another request either last year or the year before. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Hi that’s fine thanks for looking anyways.

I know I have a set or two of the six pack hood decals, would you happen to have the kit white Superbee tail stripes - if so I could use those, either way PM your address and I will get the six pack decals in the mail to you.

Robyn

Edited by Robyn

8 hours ago, Robyn said:

I know I have a set or two of the six pack hood decals, would you happen to have the kit white Superbee tail stripes - if so I could use those, either way PM your address and I will get the six pack decals in the mail to you.

Robyn

I just sent you a PM, thanks