Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RichCostello

California Roller

Anyone interested in the Revell 1/25 scale California Roller VW van? I got it in a trade, and it is not what I really wanted. It is from 1979, and was sealed when I got it, so it is complete,  and unstarted.

I'm interested in the AMT Modified Stockers(especially the 64 Galaxie) but I also like muscle cars, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, hot rods, etc., I'll consider almost anything in 1/25 scale.

Tried sending a pm but it says you are not receiving messages. PM me. 

Still available (for now). My PM is working fine now, let me know what you have!

On 8/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, prostreeter69 said:

I have a Torino stocker I would be will to trade for it.

Jon

Let me think about that one. If I can't find the 64 Ford stocker, I might try to convert an old 72 Nova parts car I've got, to a modified stocker and the Torino wheelbase might be a little long for that. I'll check when I get a chance, and let you know.

maybe use the Dodge Dart Sportsman under the Nova and modify from there, just a thought

2 hours ago, 440 Dakota said:

maybe use the Dodge Dart Sportsman under the Nova and modify from there, just a thought

I've got that kit, but I want to do it as the Dart. I think the Falcon Mod. Stocker might be the best bet for the Nova. I turned a 66 Nova into a Mod Stock with some parts from the Falcon.  I just need to check some wheelbases to see which is closest.

3 hours ago, prostreeter69 said:

Anything else in particular you are looking for?

I'd consider almost anything that's not Nascar, or dragsters. Would like an AMT 62 T-Bird, or Revell recently issued 70s Cadillac.

VW van still available. Looking for an AMT 62 T-Bird, or Recent Revell 70s Cadillac.

The VW is much rarer than either of these, so somebody can get a good deal.