Model Cars Magazine Forum

A&N New Dodge Ram 2500

Mr mopar

Came in late yesterday afternoon from Latvia (of all places). A&N Model Trucks 1/24 scale 2018 Dodge Power Wagon Pickup.

Well detailed kit, but is a curbside unless you order the optional engine/engine bay option. There also is an optional suspension package.

Shipped from vendor on September 8 and arrived the 29th.

Not included in the kit, but in my parts bin is this supercharger. It has got me to thinking. SHould I or should I not?

The only unfortunate thing is my kit did not come with the decal sheet. I contacted the vendor and have yet to hear back.

DSCF2412.JPG

DSCF2413.JPG

DSCF2414.JPG

DSCF2411.JPG

Please allow me to share detail photos of the kit contents of the A&N Model Trucks 2018 Ram Power Wagon. I also included photos of the 2 optional "kits" I got, the engine option and the suspension option. There are 3 other options, bull bar, snorkel and LED spotlights that I elected not to get. This model is aimed mainly for street and mild off road.

I will likely be using Fireball Modelworks LED light bars and 3D Scale Parts wheels and tires. Time to ruminate as I clear off the Work in Progress.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:40 PM, Exotics_Builder said:

I passed on the Aston Martin, partly due to RHD.  But, I am looking forward to their RS6 Avant DTM that I hope will soon be available.  Seems to be a take on this car

Jon-Olsson-Audi-RS6-Avant-DTM-282.jpg

Where did you see that Alpha were doing this car? I can't find it on their web site or Facebook page.

27 minutes ago, vintagerpm said:

Where did you see that Alpha were doing this car? I can't find it on their web site or Facebook page.

On Wang Wei, Hobby Design, page.  He posts updates on upcoming stuff.  A Modern Porsche is also in the works.

https://www.facebook.com/Hobbydesign.Dream/posts/156038265996321

Santa Claus came by yesterday and he left this on my doorstep!   It is complete, no missing parts, waterslide decal and photo etched in the box.  I didn't realize when I ordered it that the engine was not part of the "full resin kit" as stated so I ordered it yesterday along with the Detailled Suspension.  I must say that's a very beautiful kit but not for every budget...  In the end, with the shipping costs and the exchange rate, it will have cost me the tidy sum of $300.00 Canadian dollars...  I'm not sure it's reasonable anymore...  Maybe it will retain its value if it becomes a short-run offer?  Time will tell... ?

DSCN1266.JPG.498a874507696c85f485b2c12177c405.JPG

6 minutes ago, Exotics_Builder said:

Mine was in Limbo for about 2 1/2 weeks and then popped up on the "radar".  I set USPS tracking notification as it came from Chicago to the Pacific Northwest.

Wed it will be 2 weeks, so I am still within the window then, thanks Gerry.

Edited by martinfan5