Model Cars Magazine Forum

A&N New Dodge Ram 2500

Mr mopar

Wow, that looks incredibly detailed. It’s a full kit too, everything from the tires up, including the engine and photo etch. They’re offering an add-on suspension detail-up set, too.

Keeping everyone happy, they’re offering the 6.4l Hemi as a separately offered kit. Looks nice.

A&N is high quality stuff. Worth every penny.

Edited by vincen47

2 hours ago, Exotics_Builder said:

Mine shipped Tuesday, so we'll see how long it will take.  My Scale Productions order sat in Customs for almost a month and then inched its way from New York to the West Coast.  So who knows how long it will be.

Standard practice here, and comes with a hefty import tax.

54 minutes ago, mikemodeler said:

Could have something to do with the shipping to the US? 

Oh of course, but its not going to be given to the post till the 25th, I realize I worded what I said poorly,  I should of said, I wonder why there is long order processing time to ship it out.

Edited by martinfan5

9 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

Could have something to do with the shipping to the US? 

I have no way of knowing how this operation works, but considering they are in Europe they may consolidate and ship orders to the US at certain times of the month. The company I work for ships product from Japan to our US operations at given times of the month, miss the cut off and you wait a few weeks.

10 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

I have no way of knowing how this operation works, but considering they are in Europe they may consolidate and ship orders to the US at certain times of the month. The company I work for ships product from Japan to our US operations at given times of the month, miss the cut off and you wait a few weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is case, make sense.

*I am not in a rush to get it, I cant build it once it arrives anyways  , just open curiosity because I am bored and can't do a lot.

Edited by martinfan5

On 9/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, vincen47 said:

I’m wondering if they might expand the line with a 3500 (or larger) dually chassis and the 6.7 Cummins. That would be cool. But, as a 2500, it’s nice too, no complaints.

One thing about A&N, if you buy it, they will build it.