Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aoshima Food Truck

Even tho' this kit is 1:24 it builds like a highly detailed 1:32, its small. My only complaint would be using the flags hanging down in front of the vending glass , I wish I would have left the longer flag off as you cant view the inside. When I was done working on it for the night I would put some decals on so they were set up enough to handle the next time. Everything fit perfect, All the side glass had very small edges to mount  but not horrible. This kit does not have any chrome, so if you dont mind painting everything this is the kit. 

20200902_151353.jpg

20200902_151341.jpg

20200902_151414.jpg

20200902_151451.jpg

20200902_151409.jpg

20200902_151401.jpg

20200902_151529.jpg

Colorful! You did a nice job. I think I saw this online somewhere and thought about it but ended up getting the Ebbro food truck instead. First Ebbro kit I've done and it's going together well. Lots of interior parts and 3 figures so it's kind of like a diorama.

A very nice outcome of a nice kit.B)

I Know these kits and when I look at your Suzuki, I realize I have the same kit, only as a panel truck.

On the load box there are all the holes and shapes for the flags and vending glass, and as an additional in this kit, there are small plates to cover all this stuff for a panel conversion.

So the base is exactly the same as the food truck.....funny.

Besides this, do you have also the other food trucks, it is a really nice to have the whole collection together.

Hermann.

5 hours ago, Hermann Kersten said:

A very nice outcome of a nice kit.B)

I Know these kits and when I look at your Suzuki, I realize I have the same kit, only as a panel truck.

On the load box there are all the holes and shapes for the flags and vending glass, and as an additional in this kit, there are small plates to cover all this stuff for a panel conversion.

So the base is exactly the same as the food truck.....funny.

Besides this, do you have also the other food trucks, it is a really nice to have the whole collection together.

Hermann.

I would like to grab another version of this kit. This is the one I like , it was built by Dean Milano .

hoienoejnkomliio.jpg

fjkdbhebfanpegkg.jpg