Model Cars Magazine Forum
NitroMarty

"JEEPERS" Fuel Altered......

Another of my weird and wild creations...

This one combines the chassis and drivetrain from MPC's old Winged Express fuel altered with the body from Italeri's Fire Jeep kit....

IMG_5323-vi.jpg

Jeep3-vi.jpg

Jeep1-vi.jpg

Jeep7-vi.jpg

Jeep6-vi.jpg

Holy Toledo! That’s quite a build and completely in the realm of possibilities... back in the day there was a Jeep campaigned on the strip that garnered a fair amount of attemtion.

Congrats on an eye-catching build, cheers Misha 

That's cool! It looks so right that it belies the amount of scratchbuilding you had to do. Nice photography as well. Bravo!

Definitely a different look, but oh so cool.  I'm sure a whole lot of GI's would love to take it out on a 'secret mission'.  Excellent work.

Very cool! Different and therefore interesting. Well done and model on! B)

Nice, cool and different!   It is rather rare to see a JEEP in the drag racing section but this one is a very good representative of the brand!   Well done sir!!!

It's really hard to say anything other than cool - it is simply my first reaction to this car!  Then you look closer and see how neatly you massaged everything to complete the illusion of reality - this looks like a replica of an actual vehicle rather than a flight of fantasy. The chopped screen is a nice touch. Truly excellent.

Cheers

Alan