Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1967 Camaro.

Dragonhawk1066

22 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

That is super sweet! I would be proud to have that in my display cabinet. Thank you for sharing the the info on the paints you used upfront.

Thanks Bill! I try to include as much info on my builds as possible, sometimes too much I think, lol.

22 hours ago, Snake45 said:

That's about as well as that kit can be built without major corrective work. VERY well done and model on! B)

Thank you Snake!

21 hours ago, AJM said:

Craig - -Great job, the stance of the Camaro is just right!! Loving the diorama and great paint job!

Thanks Albert!

17 hours ago, RAMBENNA said:

wow very nicely done, love it and the color

Thanks Cliff!

16 hours ago, Maindrian Pace said:

Sharp, clean, and mint!

Thanks Mike!

9 hours ago, Classicgas said:

Well done. What kit are the Cragars from? Did you use different wheel backs than the kit provides?

Thank you Lee. The wheels are from a used lot I bought on ebay earlier this year so I have no idea which kit they are from. The way the kit wheels mount to the axles, there is no actual typical wheel back. It's just a pin that goes inside a small diameter round piece that then glues to the center of the back of the wheel. I was able to work around a way to use the pin and small round piece on the back of the non-kit wheel.

8 hours ago, Deuces ll said:

Yep! What they^^^^^all said.... ?

thanks Guido!

17 hours ago, br67 said:

Great job sir! You nailed the whole day 2 vibe

Thank you Brandon!

10 hours ago, Plowboy said:

Really nice looking Camaro! The color suits it perfect! Nice work! 

Thanks Roger!

8 hours ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Very beautiful build Craig!   We don't see the '67 model year very often, and it's nice to see how well you've done yours!   I love the color and the hood you chose, it's prettier than the one on the box, at least according to my taste.  Well done sir!!!

Thank you Francis, I appreciate it. I've always liked the Cowl Induction hoods, and since I cut the scoop out of the kit's stinger hood for my Gumball Rally Camaro, this was the natural replacement.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:12 PM, Canso65 said:

Great model of a great car!

Turned out awesome!

Rob

On 9/20/2020 at 8:36 PM, Elmer Fudd said:

For future reference it might be helpful to remember that ALL 1967-72 SS396 Camaros came with a blacked-out taillight panel which designated them as Big-Block Camaros. COPO orders were obviously excluded.

Nice work. Boss!

On 9/20/2020 at 9:21 PM, BuilderX said:

Nice Day 2 Camaro!!?

On 9/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, drodg said:

Great job!

Thanks guys!