Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
Dragonhawk1066

Revell 1967 Camaro.

Recommended Posts

That is super sweet! I would be proud to have that in my display cabinet. Thank you for sharing the the info on the paints you used upfront.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's about as well as that kit can be built without major corrective work. VERY well done and model on! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Craig - -Great job, the stance of the Camaro is just right!! Loving the diorama and great paint job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

That is super sweet! I would be proud to have that in my display cabinet. Thank you for sharing the the info on the paints you used upfront.

Thanks Bill! I try to include as much info on my builds as possible, sometimes too much I think, lol.

 

22 hours ago, Snake45 said:

That's about as well as that kit can be built without major corrective work. VERY well done and model on! B)

Thank you Snake!

 

21 hours ago, AJM said:

Craig - -Great job, the stance of the Camaro is just right!! Loving the diorama and great paint job!

Thanks Albert!

 

17 hours ago, RAMBENNA said:

wow very nicely done, love it and the color

Thanks Cliff!

 

16 hours ago, Maindrian Pace said:

Sharp, clean, and mint!

Thanks Mike!

 

9 hours ago, Classicgas said:

Well done. What kit are the Cragars from? Did you use different wheel backs than the kit provides?

Thank you Lee. The wheels are from a used lot I bought on ebay earlier this year so I have no idea which kit they are from. The way the kit wheels mount to the axles, there is no actual typical wheel back. It's just a pin that goes inside a small diameter round piece that then glues to the center of the back of the wheel. I was able to work around a way to use the pin and small round piece on the back of the non-kit wheel.

 

8 hours ago, Deuces ll said:

Yep! What they^^^^^all said.... ?

thanks Guido!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job sir! You nailed the whole day 2 vibe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very beautiful build Craig!   We don't see the '67 model year very often, and it's nice to see how well you've done yours!   I love the color and the hood you chose, it's prettier than the one on the box, at least according to my taste.  Well done sir!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, br67 said:

Great job sir! You nailed the whole day 2 vibe

Thank you Brandon!

 

10 hours ago, Plowboy said:

Really nice looking Camaro! The color suits it perfect! Nice work! 

Thanks Roger!

 

8 hours ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Very beautiful build Craig!   We don't see the '67 model year very often, and it's nice to see how well you've done yours!   I love the color and the hood you chose, it's prettier than the one on the box, at least according to my taste.  Well done sir!!!

Thank you Francis, I appreciate it. I've always liked the Cowl Induction hoods, and since I cut the scoop out of the kit's stinger hood for my Gumball Rally Camaro, this was the natural replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For future reference it might be helpful to remember that ALL 1967-72 SS396 Camaros came with a blacked-out taillight panel which designated them as Big-Block Camaros. COPO orders were obviously excluded.

Nice work. Boss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 8:12 PM, Canso65 said:

Great model of a great car!

Turned out awesome!

Rob

 

On 9/20/2020 at 8:36 PM, Elmer Fudd said:

For future reference it might be helpful to remember that ALL 1967-72 SS396 Camaros came with a blacked-out taillight panel which designated them as Big-Block Camaros. COPO orders were obviously excluded.

Nice work. Boss!

 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:21 PM, BuilderX said:

Nice Day 2 Camaro!!?

 

On 9/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, drodg said:

Great job!

 

Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...