Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another service truck

This is the 3rd service truck build in my Northwestern Energy truck series. Have everything painted so far and 3D printed to odds and ends for the bed. I neither need to make decals or have someone make them for me. Anyone know of a person that is good at making decals?  The only pics I have of the real truck are after the lettering was removed and the truck was sold. 

16103373-F17C-4D4F-BAD2-8178E2DEA04B.jpeg

93508EFC-DE02-4B06-AA03-43AB9B4888FC.jpeg

AD91CB9A-BC7B-41EC-B442-5FCB2EEEC785.jpeg

173D86C9-50AA-41AA-A651-8E1F5C9F4524.jpeg

Edited by zaina

Hi Andy, Wow, the truck bed and the things in it really look great. May I ask whether you scratch-built the truck bed, the metal basket on the driver's side and the parts in the bed or could you buy these? Anyway, also the locks for the side compartments are nice. Would like to see an update or some more pictures.

Take care, Juergen

On 9/21/2020 at 8:17 AM, HJK said:

Hi Andy, Wow, the truck bed and the things in it really look great. May I ask whether you scratch-built the truck bed, the metal basket on the driver's side and the parts in the bed or could you buy these? Anyway, also the locks for the side compartments are nice. Would like to see an update or some more pictures.

Take care, Juergen

The bed is from the moebius service truck kit and everything in the bed is scratch built or 3D printed

• 1 month later...