Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT White Freightliner

OOOOHHH!!!! That is GORGEOUS!!!!! I really like the way you painted the fenders and the tanks the same color... Not that it hasn't been done, before, but your execution of it is seriously awesome... I'm really diggin' this one... Outstanding job..... That's a good looking rig, Bro....

Edited by kilrathy10

A truck with character! I like it very much. ?

The matt black pipes, sun visor and nameplate above the radiator grille make the vehicle individual and harmonize perfectly with the red and chrome parts. Very tastefull!

It is an interesting fact that one of the rarest step variants in reality (only 1972 to 1973 and also not in all units produced during this time) can be seen in the end on almost every model of this great truck.

5 minutes ago, David G. said:

Great looking truck!

Love the flame decals and custom stacks. They look like something an owner-operator from this time period would have done. That and keeping their rig clean.

One question though. Were there no trailer connections provided by the kit?

David G.

Thank you everyone for your comments.  David I am waiting to get the trailer on it before I put the hook up on.