Model Cars Magazine Forum

Meet Diesel

Nazz

I thought it was about time to introduce the newest member of our household. I'd like you to meet Diesel, our new pup. He is one of three we fostered during the summer. They were with us for 2 weeks before going to their forever homes. Diesel of course, stayed with us. The other 2 have good homes and are doing fine.

Diesel is a cornucopia of breads. Here is some of the list. Sheppard, Husky, Lab, American bulldog, Rotwieler, English bulldog and Norwegian elkhound. These are the major contributors to his DNA.

The little Devil has been keeping me so busy I have hardly had time to build or even post here. I wasn't sure if I was ready to get another dog, so we thought fostering would be a good way to see if the time was right. Well, here we are. Meet Diesel!

Jerry

Diesel.jpg

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

I love those photos ! He's chewing-up that '77-'78 Monaco ! 

Fostering companion animals is such a wonderful act . My girlfriend's neighbours foster cats ; the latest one was Bob ( the name my girlfriend gave him because of the cat's short tail ) . He was so friendly and handsome --- I wanted to bring him home , but he was already spoken for .

Enjoy your new buddy !

Proper term is 'foster failure'......and congratulations for joining that club!

The pet food pantry (closed a few years ago)/dog rescue (currently winding down operations) I worked with in the past fostered all the dogs they picked up from shelters.  I said I could never be one of their fosters as one you are in my house, it's their furever home!

Thanks guys, my wife named him. Just so there is no misunderstanding about the model was used as a prop, I certainly wouldn't want him to get the taste  for plastic! He was a great model, posed well! Also I wouldn't want him to hurt himself chewing in the car. He introduced himself to a magpie and a squirrel this morning ,at separate times although he was polite I don't think either were impressed. 

Thanks Dave, that's something coming from a cat guy! He had a play date with 8 on his siblings this morning. What a riot! I thought he'd sleep al afternoon, but no dice. A little cat nap and he's good to go!