Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here's a completed Unimog. Kit is from Revell Germany. Many, many parts. Lots of detail for exterior, interior and chassis. The light/siren bar is made up of 30 individual pieces. The only trucks I build are usually light Ford and Chevy's, so this one was a new experience. A journey for sure, but fun to see it finished. 

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

Here's a completed Unimog. Kit is from Revell Germany. Many, many parts. Lots of detail for exterior, interior and chassis. The light/siren bar is made up of 30 individual pieces. The only trucks I build are usually light Ford and Chevy's, so this one was a new experience. A journey for sure, but fun to see it finished. 

I may be a little befuddled this morning - I think I also posted this in WIP. How do you delete posts if you put them in a place you didn't want them? 

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

On 10/16/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bainford said:

Very nice work on the Unimog. Your tires seem to have held up well. Apparently the tires in some Unimog kits melted horribly. Did you start with the fire truck issue?

Hi and thanks. The tires were fine - I heard about the issues but these were in perfect condition. I started with the kit version Unimog U 1300L THW . The vehicle on the box art is blue.