Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kenworth T800 Quad Axel Dump Truck

3 hours ago, Sam I Am said:

Couple of questions...

Are you using the AMT cab?

Does Gary Wallace have a website?  I have an older T-800 conversion from a different company,  but I could really use that cab piece to cover up the sunroof and walk through. 

Thanks!

This cab came with the kit. I didn’t buy this directly from Gary. Thank bought it off of EBay. Every time that I have bought directly from Gary the service was excellent though.

• 1 month later...

Brian that looks ?  really well done mixing the dusty frame w glossy exterior that owner takes pride in his fleet  ! 

There's a local paving company fleet i see coming home from work, their trucks haul the nastiest oily  blacktop, yet the trucks always look brand new . 

1 hour ago, gotnitro? said:

Brian that looks ?  really well done mixing the dusty frame w glossy exterior that owner takes pride in his fleet  ! 

There's a local paving company fleet i see coming home from work, their trucks haul the nastiest oily  blacktop, yet the trucks always look brand new . 

Thanks Jeff! No matter how much you clean the outside, a working dump truck will often have a stained frame and some dirt from n it. I’m going to try to put some asphalt stains around the tailgate.

Edited by DRIPTROIT 71

• 2 years later...