Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari 275 GTS4 NART Spider 1/24 Italeri

fazmodeller

The Ferrari 275 GTB/4S NART Spider was a roadgoing 2-seater spider version of the 275 GTB/4, 10 of which were built in 1967. This model was introduced with a revised four overhead camshaft 3.3 Litre overhead camshaft Colombo V12 engine producing 300 hp. This Italeri 1/24 scale kit has been upgraded with turned aluminium rimmed wire wheels. The kit is an accurate replica and just requires filling of a few injection pins on the underside of the floorpan and replacement of the wire wheels for enhanced realism.

Steve Hansford

Melbourne, Australia

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fazmodeller

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by fazmodeller

Welcome the the forum!  Nice to see another one of these kits get built.  What are the wheels, and did the tires come with them?  Bummer the back-up light lens is missing.  I like the license plate, even though it's CA (inside joke with Arizona people).  I built this kit too, we are lucky to have one.

Thanks for the kind words. Thanks also to Kurt as I found the missing lens and will glue it on. The wheels were if I remember correctly  KA Models for Italeri rims and spokes - think I fluked that one as it is the only ones I have found. I have used Fujimi for their GTO wheels on the 250 SWB which I will post soon. Tyres I believe were from a spare Fujimi GTO kit I have. I am currently building the 250 California Spider without bumpers as per a 1:1 car I have an article in Octane magazine. Took a look at your NART and it is a beautiful build with opening boot and doors. Pity I heard Ferrari recently bought back all the rights to their merchandise including models and model kits. Over the years Fujimi have kept up the releases and sadly for the moment there may be a delay in any more.

Steve.

That's a great looking model, Steve. Did you manage to get the only one that doesn't have a broken windscreen frame, or did you have to fix that? I remember it was such a pain when I did mine! Wheels look great as well. Looks nice in pictures, though I found my two 275s, coupe and cabrio, were the hardest of all my Ferraris to photograph so they look as cool as they do in real life. You won't have that issue with the 250SWB or California Spider, believe me...

250-swb-vintage-L.jpg

best,

M.

On 10/27/2020 at 4:46 AM, fazmodeller said:

Thanks for the kind words. Thanks also to Kurt as I found the missing lens and will glue it on. The wheels were if I remember correctly  KA Models for Italeri rims and spokes - think I fluked that one as it is the only ones I have found. I have used Fujimi for their GTO wheels on the 250 SWB which I will post soon. Tyres I believe were from a spare Fujimi GTO kit I have. I am currently building the 250 California Spider without bumpers as per a 1:1 car I have an article in Octane magazine. Took a look at your NART and it is a beautiful build with opening boot and doors. Pity I heard Ferrari recently bought back all the rights to their merchandise including models and model kits. Over the years Fujimi have kept up the releases and sadly for the moment there may be a delay in any more.

Steve.

Thank you for the information.  I have a set of the KA wheels.  Wish Fujimi would produce their tires for the aftermarket.