Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi all , I bought this because I had one then I was a younger man. Mine was not this model but was the less expensive one with single speed and standard front end and such and mine was metallic blue.
It just spoke to me , so here we go.
Mike

DSCN5280.jpg

3 hours ago, peteski said:

I like unusual models like this one.  I hope it doesn't give you too many fits while you're building it. :D

Mike, you wouldn't happen to be into N scale model trains too, would you? :)

Thanks Pete , Yes it is me !!

Thanks , Mike

3 hours ago, Fifer said:

Thanks Pete , You as well. I have almost quit all the RR forums , too much drama and arm chairing.

Mike

The Railwire has lots of superb modelers who are chock-full of ideas and techniques they are willing to share with everybody.  This place is like that too. And flair-ups and differences of opinion happen on every forum - it is worth ignoring them, and just take in the good stuff.  I see drama happen here from time to time too. No place is perfect.  And some of the arm-chairing actually provides some good ideas. Again, go with the positives and ignore the negatives.

55 minutes ago, peteski said:

The Railwire has lots of superb modelers who are chock-full of ideas and techniques they are willing to share with everybody.  This place is like that too. And flair-ups and differences of opinion happen on every forum - it is worth ignoring them, and just take in the good stuff.  I see drama happen here from time to time too. No place is perfect.  And some of the arm-chairing actually provides some good ideas. Again, go with the positives and ignore the negatives.

Thanks Pete but I get enough BS with the shop and will vacate any forum where I have to listen to more of it.

Thanks , Mike

55 minutes ago, Fifer said:

Thanks Pete but I get enough BS with the shop and will vacate any forum where I have to listen to more of it.

Thanks , Mike

Well, ok then. 

So, where did you find this kit. Is this a new re-release?  I guess I have not been keeping up with all the recent releases.  I'm curious to see how yours comes out.  Maybe I'll pick one of these up too (to add to my growing collection of unbuilt models, to be built some day). :)

6 hours ago, peteski said:

Well, ok then. 

So, where did you find this kit. Is this a new re-release?  I guess I have not been keeping up with all the recent releases.  I'm curious to see how yours comes out.  Maybe I'll pick one of these up too (to add to my growing collection of unbuilt models, to be built some day). :)

Thanks Pete , It is a current re-release. I had Robin get it for me from one of our distributors.

Mike