Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sean Connery

sjordan2

Just got through reading all about him. My wife loved him and I always liked him as an actor and especially the way he portrayed the Bond character. Just never seemed to take it too serious which sold me on the movies. I didn't take it that seriously either so it worked for me.

That is sad news,  I have always loved watching him in all his works. Everything from  his works with Disney to Dragon heart to First Knight and of coarse the James Bond series. He was in my opinion, a great actor and will be missed.

Rest in peace 007.

Jerry

How about the movie,Family Business?Great movie with Dustin Hoffman.He played a thief,and portrayed Dustin Hoffman’s father,and Mathew Broderick’s grandfather.And it was actually filmed on Long Island, and NYC.If you haven’t seen it,do yourself a favor,and watch it.

E24F4316-8550-49E7-B8C0-8E4F6F4AC43A.jpeg

Loved Connery's acting! He always brought the best to every role.

Of course, 007 was his classic, but I also really liked his portrayal of the Irish cop in "The Untouchables" as well as Indy Jones' father.

He'll be missed, but we'll always have his movies to enjoy into the future!

?

If you haven’t seen it, check out “The Man Who Would Be King”... Connery and Michael Caine at their very best. This hit me harder than I expected... I think because he was such an icon throughout my growing up years. And I agree , while he was James Bond for me, I love Professor Henry Jones more... “Junior...” 

best,

M.

Edited by Matt Bacon