Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Relaunch Update 11/6/2020

5 hours ago, Danno said:

ROTFLMAO.  I hadn't looked at it that way.  

Funny thing is, saguaros usually look like that. Some with multiple arms actually look like a big hand out in the desert, and I've had that same thought:  "Gee, that one looks like it's giving somebody the bird!"

Trust me. In your case, not a 'fickle finger of fate or hate' at all.  Just a Sonoran Salute!

Maybe a little sunshine will make it seem less hostile.

?️?

LOL it’s all good cracked me up when I saw it, yeah a little sunshine look nicer... lol

On 12/29/2020 at 1:08 PM, michaelbaskett said:

Not yet Peter....

Southern Ontario....Near Windsor...

On 12/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, peter31a said:

Thanks, Michael.

I was hoping mine would arrive before the end of the year and it just did at 12:45 PM PST December 31, 2020 in Oak Bay British Columbia Canada

Happy New Year to everyone associated with Model Cars magazine and I wish you all the best for a successful and healthy 2021

I guess if it took so long to get to Canada, just down the street so to speak, that would explain why 207 hasn't reached me in Western Australia close to half way around the world.  Any Aussie subscribers got theirs yet? If so, it would be good to know.  

I'm just a bit toey in general about subscriptions at the moment.  Rodders Journal, the best hot rod magazine on the planet, is having serious difficulties with overseas delivery.  I haven't received a copy in nearly 12 months, neither have any other countries, including Canada.  Gotta love COVID!

Patience, grasshopper, patience!

Cheers

Alan

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 9:44 AM, alan barton said:

Got home from work tonight and there in my letterbox is the latest MCM.  So pleased to have it in my hands, and really enjoying what I have read so far.  Looks like it took about ten weeks to get to Western Australia.

Cheers

Alan

That’s the globe delivered, then. 

On 2/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, SpeedShift said:

Before the Holidays I got onboard and subscribed.............but I haven't heard anything since.

What's up with this?

Let me rephrase the question...if I paid (via Paypal) for a subscription on Dec 26, 2020.....when will I get my first issue and which issue is it?

• 3 weeks later...