Model Cars Magazine Forum

51 Anglia street rod..... NOT A GASSER!!!!

Steve H

45 minutes ago, 89AKurt said:

I spotted the DSC plate.  ?  That's really cool, love the engine stuffed in there.  Won't it need wheelie bars?

Good eye Kurt. I started planning the build right around the time DSCV 16 was happening. I knew then I needed one of those plates for this build, seemed appropriate. Wheelie bars are like training wheels... besides I’m a light foot ?

Cheers, Steve

47 minutes ago, misterNNL said:

Stunning build. Well planned and detailed with unique custom touches. The low placement of the headlight buckets really draws the viewers eye down thus adding to the ground hugging stance. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Hi Tom, I must say I’m very humbled to have you compliment one of my builds sir. I have been a fan of your builds for years. The low headlights really changed the look, along with the rear fenders, changed the overall look of the car quite a bit. Most of my builds are ground huggers, I like low!
Thanks for looking, cheers, Steve

13 hours ago, Steve H said:

Hi Tom, I must say I’m very humbled to have you compliment one of my builds sir. I have been a fan of your builds for years. The low headlights really changed the look, along with the rear fenders, changed the overall look of the car quite a bit. Most of my builds are ground huggers, I like low!
Thanks for looking, cheers, Steve

You're welcome Steve. Praise the lowered! I have an Anglia street rod on primer on my work bench now. Mine is a fenderness three window coupe high boy combining a Monogram  '34 roof clip and AMT '32 Ford roadster rear quarter panels and deck lid.

Edited by misterNNL
Forgotten details

22 minutes ago, misterNNL said:

You're welcome Steve. Praise the lowered! I have an Anglia street rod on primer on my work bench now. Mine is a fenderness three window coupe high boy combining a Monogram  '34 roof clip and AMT '32 Ford roadster rear quarter panels and deck lid.

Hi Steve and Tom!

I had a sneak peak at Tom's Anglia... and let me tell you it's going to be a truly creative mash-up!

You know, the kind of built that makes you say" I know they changed something.. but I can't tell for certain what it is"... which is what a true sucessfull redesign should aim for.

CT

33 minutes ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Hi Steve and Tom!

I had a sneak peak at Tom's Anglia... and let me tell you it's going to be a truly creative mash-up!

You know, the kind of built that makes you say" I know they changed something.. but I can't tell for certain what it is"... which is what a true sucessfull redesign should aim for.

CT

I wanna see, I wanna see !!!