Model Cars Magazine Forum

Blazing Bison.... with a twist

10 hours ago, Earl Marischal said:

Very impressive modelling but what the heck is it?

steve

It is a pulling tractor.  In the US they have competitions to see who can pull a weighted load the furthest using a tractor.  They have different classes with different rules.  It can draw some BIG crowds and pays serious money to win.  This would compete in the unlimited class in all likelihood.  Search YouTube for Tractor Pulls to see what it is about.

2 hours ago, sflam123 said:

It is a pulling tractor.  In the US they have competitions to see who can pull a weighted load the furthest using a tractor.  They have different classes with different rules.  It can draw some BIG crowds and pays serious money to win.  This would compete in the unlimited class in all likelihood.  Search YouTube for Tractor Pulls to see what it is about.

Thanks Stephen. Doesn't look like any tractor I've ever seen! ?

steve

Great looking tractor. I loved going to tractor pulls when I was a kid. I even built and still have my Meister Brau Special tractor when they first came out. I bought several of the repops for future projects. I like how you updated it with modern injector hats and all of the plumbing. Nice looking modern cage also. Paint looks gorgeous too. Makes me want to dig one out now.

Jeff