Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show us your 32 3 and 5 window Fords

Classicgas

1 hour ago, Calb56 said:

I love his Strombergs and Norm casts the best scoops of anyone! I'm glad to see the headlights, I have some coming this weekend. 

I agree Charles… the headlights are a delight as the shell is cast in clear resin, allowing one to carefully mask the signal light while finishing the shell in body colour or chrome. The headlight rims will also need to be finished likewise thereby allowing for a mix of styles.

Looking forward to seeing yours mounted on your ride! Cheers Misha

941ED625-CCDA-4A12-AE7E-229A7A3730D3.jpeg.f0cdd0a84a037fd7aa842cd71f1c743b.jpegBBA6AF65-7DDC-4059-8E0B-48F25134C9E8.jpeg.170329ef40c0a141370540847ba058c6.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

This is my first post here so let's see how this goes...

My build is Graffiti Coupe with Monogram Lil Coffin Hemi, wheels&tires and seats. Suspension is modified to get the car closer to the ground but otherwise not so many modifications. Paint is just a spray can blue with spray can clear coat and it has not been polished. Not so much detailling as this was built just for fun and is actually my second build after 25 years break from modelling. Hope you like it!

Kimmo from Finland

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by 1959
Photo add
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, 1959 said:

Hi all

This is my first post here so let's see how this goes...this was built just for fun and is actually my second build after 25 years break from modelling. Hope you like it!

Kimmo from Finland

image.jpg

This has to be one of the best looking versions of this infamously funky kit I've seen. The change in rolling stock and adjustments to the stance were just what's needed. Bravo!

Edited by Bernard Kron

1 hour ago, 1959 said:

Hi all

This is my first post here so let's see how this goes...

My build is Graffiti Coupe with Monogram Lil Coffin Hemi, wheels&tires and seats. Suspension is modified to get the car closer to the ground but otherwise not so many modifications. Paint is just a spray can blue with spray can clear coat and it has not been polished. Not so much detailling as this was built just for fun and is actually my second build after 25 years break from modelling. Hope you like it!

Kimmo from Finland

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great looking build. Your version looks far better than the Movie Car does.