Model Cars Magazine Forum

Camaro wheel search

I used the wheels in the Round 2 reissued AMT Studebaker Avanti kit for a build of a car I owned years ago. Look at my avatar picture of my '67 El Camino for an idea. Another possible source would be the Starsky and Hutch  Torino kit. These are on the chrome tree in both kits and you can easily change the finish to what ever you want them to look like. 

I would say the Arii wheel & tire set- big & little slotted mags with correspondingly sized BFG's, but they are long discontinued. The last ones I saw on eBay were going to cost big $$$.

I believe Fireball offers the wheels and tires, at a much nicer price.

2 hours ago, gman said:

I would say the Arii wheel & tire set- big & little slotted mags with correspondingly sized BFG's, but they are long discontinued. The last ones I saw on eBay were going to cost big $$$.

I believe Fireball offers the wheels and tires, at a much nicer price.

Actually if you set up an an automatic search, they show up fairly frequently, and often sell for less than $15-$20 (which to me is quite affordable). I don't expect to get them for their original 30-year old prices.